I have so much to be thankful for, I really do. So, today I am thankful.
To name a few…
1. My dad (and whole family, too). My dad has been here for me more than anyone the past year. I love him so much. He is so special to me.
2. My friends, old and new. I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for. I didn’t know what a friend really was until I became friends with Lydia, Erin, Claire and Mivi. They are SO special to me. I can literally tell them anything. I would give my life for any of them. I have also met some wonderful friends in Sigma Kappa, and at Auburn. I am so blessed with all the friends in my life.
3. TV shows. I know it sounds lame, but I really do love my television show. I honestly think most of them have made me who I am.
4. Coffee. Cause I can’t live without it.
5. Music. It’s amazing.
6. Writing. I love it.
7. The opportunity to attend Auburn. Where I’m from, it’s almost taboo if someone doesn’t go to college so I’ve always just assumed everyone should go but I now know that not everyone can afford college and it is a blessing that I am able to go to such a great school.
8. Last but not least, Newks. I know that probably half of my blog posts have something to do with Newks but it is a huge part of my life. I have grown as a person working there. No, working the register, running food or making salads has not made me a better person, but the people I have met and experiences I have had there. I love everyone I work with more than life. Newks is my escape from life. While I’m there, I don’t worry about anything. I love it.
some amazing coworkers.
Overall, I believe I am pretty blessed. Sure, my life has a LOT of trials and shitty situations, but I know that I really am so blessed. I have the best friends and family. What else could one want in life?