- I saw the Avengers tonight, FINALLY! I am seriously ashamed it took me 3 whole weeks to see it! Robert Downey Jr. is too fine. Chris Evans is too fine. Chris Hemsworth is too fine. Mark Ruffalo is too fine. Jeremy Renner is too fine. Tom Hiddleston is too fine. Joss Whedon is an amazing director/writer. (I’m also kind of biased because he’s the creator of Buffy/Angel, but the Avengers was amazing, biased or not.)
- I am done with high school. I graduate on the 22nd, thus beginning the awkward not-in-high-school yet not-in-college phase. I’m super excited for college, but I’m super not. Let’s not get onto the whole college topic yet. I’m sure half of my posts this summer will have something to do with college.
- I love my friends, new and old. My friends from school are too awesome and I’m SO thankful for the friends I’ve made at work. I’m definitely going to cry when I move to Auburn and leave them.
- I’m going to Jamaica in 12 days. I’ve never been out of the country and Jamaica may not be at the top of my list, but I’m ready to drink fruity drinks and sway with the island breeezes MON !!
- I want to write for a television show. That might be my new, ultimate goal. Writing for Entertainment Weekly would be cool, too.
- I’ve only broadcasted it to every single person I know, but I’m going to Comic-Con in San Diego this summer and I can’t contain my excitement.
- I don’t really know what I’m doing right now, but I’m doing it.