I’ve been MIA lately. I feel like so much is going on, but I don’t even know what.
1) it’s DECEMBER and that makes me SO HAPPY!! Christmas is soon, 2 weeks out of school, the weather is cold but awesome and December is just an all around awesome month.
2) I made my descision, even though I don’t have to know for a while, that I’m going to Auburn! War Eagle. Wow, can’t believe I just said that. But I’m so excited. I think I will end up loving it and I’m really excited about rooming with Cathrine!
3) I bought the complete series of Friday Night Lights on Black Friday. I had never even seen an episode but I know I was going to love it so I bought it. I couldn’t not buy it! It was such a steal. $60 for 5 seasons. That’s awesome.
4) Someone I knew a long time ago has kinda come back into my life and I don’t know how I feel about it! Good I think…
5) Today would be my grandmother’s 81st birthday. I miss her but I know she’s in a better place.
6) This has been a pretty sucky blog post.