I literally hate everyone sometimes. I honestly think I’m turning into a misanthrope. Not good. Maybe it’s not me, it’s just the people around me. I think they become more annoying day in and day out. I can’t get on a social networking site without getting annoyed, I can’t talk to a friend on the phone without getting annoyed, I can’t watch a fire burn in the fireplace without getting annoyed. It’s taking so much effort for me to even just smile these days. I need a little trip away from here. Preferably where there is not a lot of people.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
When it rains it pours really describes my life. It is like the title to my life. If my life was a movie, book, tv show or whatever, the title would be When It Rains, It Pours. Or Sometimes You’re the Pigeon, but Usually the Statue. Because I swear I am ALWAYS the freaking statue. I never get to do the crapping… I am always being crapped on. I literally feel like the worlds toilet bowl sometimes.
I used to wish my life was like the television shows I watch and I realized this year that it is WAY more dramatic. I’m not even kidding, if I wrote a novel about my life so far(and I’m only 17) it would be a best selller. To someone looking in, it would probably be really interesting and teen soap opera-ish but to me it SUCKS. I wished to have an eventful life, even though its not in a good kind of way, and I got it. I’m not even making any sense am I? All of that made sense in my head but I’m not sure if its working out on here. So if you can understand what I’m saying, kudos to you. Kudos.
Senior year is nothing that I wanted it to be. It is stressful, boring, annoying and I’m just confused as to why that is because everyone says senior year is the best? I disagree with that on every level. It is the HARDEST year, I’ve had drama this year and A LOT of it, and it all around sucks. I realize I am being such a pessimist right now but everything is just annoying. Freshman year was better than this one. In some aspects, my life has gotten better the last couple years and in some it has crumbled to pieces and I have no control over it. Ugh.
In better news, Christmas is soon!!!! and I love Christmas. It’s hard to think about it when I have 5 exams between me and my favorite holiday but I’m so ready for it! And my best friend from camp is coming to Birmingham and I get to see her for the first time since July and I’m so excited!!!
I’m going to get started on the novel I was talking about earlier. Hopefully I’ll make the Bestsellers List. Bye now
I believe that people really are good. I volunteered at the Salvation Army Angel Tree Center and was overwhelmed at the amount of gifts people had donated. The warehouse was HUGE and filled with toys, clothes, bikes, and other gifts for kids that are not as fortunate as some. It was amazing that that many people in my town alone donated all of those things.
Working in that cold, damp, warehouse was not the first thing at the top of my list, but knowing that I am helping a poor little girl have a nice Christmas makes me feel really good. Community service is one of those things that is required for me but while I’m doing it, you couldn’t make me leave if you wanted to. I love volunteering. Helping people helps me. It opens my eyes to look past my small, rich little town and realize that everyone is not as fortunate as me, or the others around me.
I’ve been MIA lately. I feel like so much is going on, but I don’t even know what.
1) it’s DECEMBER and that makes me SO HAPPY!! Christmas is soon, 2 weeks out of school, the weather is cold but awesome and December is just an all around awesome month.
2) I made my descision, even though I don’t have to know for a while, that I’m going to Auburn! War Eagle. Wow, can’t believe I just said that. But I’m so excited. I think I will end up loving it and I’m really excited about rooming with Cathrine!
3) I bought the complete series of Friday Night Lights on Black Friday. I had never even seen an episode but I know I was going to love it so I bought it. I couldn’t not buy it! It was such a steal. $60 for 5 seasons. That’s awesome.
4) Someone I knew a long time ago has kinda come back into my life and I don’t know how I feel about it! Good I think…
5) Today would be my grandmother’s 81st birthday. I miss her but I know she’s in a better place.
6) This has been a pretty sucky blog post.